Sunday, April 12, 2009

Procrastination is the thief of time

Please don't doubt about the exactness of this idiom, U will sure regret, like what I'm feeling now.

Last few days I was too lazy and find ^n excuse to not washing my piled-up clothes.
Only when yesterday I realized I have no more clothes to wear, I planned to gaodim them yesterday night.
Doing PEP is really struggling and stress.Flowchart la, compressors, turbines, heat loads, mass flowrate la, so many wei.
Yes.These were my excuse not to clean my clothes up.

Until this morning(to be more exact, it's afternoon when i woke up) only i washed my clothes.
The same thing happened again..
I'm only washing half way then
"DEK!DEK!DEK!"
Until now..Speechless=.=

I don't think I'm born to be so special or influencing to control the weather.
so I just assume that it's caused by my procrastination.

Why recently my life only filled with rain and clothes a?

No comments: